KennedyPearce are working with a leading entertainment business hiring an Accounts Payable Clerk on a permanent basis. This company work 3-4 days in their amazing offices in West London. Reporting into the Financial Controller and joining a team of around 10. This position offers study support.
Accounts Payable Responsibilities:
- Maintain Accounts Payable mail boxes and manage and maintain filing of AP invoices in SharePoint/OneDrive
- Creation of new suppliers on the financial system using Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Checking and confirmation of new vendor bank details.
- Process and review supplier invoices for payment as part of scheduled payment runs
- Ensuring timeliness, accuracy, and completeness of transaction processing into the financial system.
- Reviewing expenses loaded into Concur
- Reviewing credit card statement to ensure all expenses submitted - following up with employees to ensure all credit card expenses are submitted.
- Prepare weekly payment lists for the Financial Accountants to process payment runs through the bank.
- Assist in preparation of calculations, analyses and reports as requested by the Financial Controller or Finance Director
- Assist in the annual statutory audits by preparing documentation and supporting schedules
- 1-2 years experience as an Accounts Payable Clerk/ Finance Assistant
- Eager to learn and progress