City of London, London
£20000 - £30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
An amazing opportunity has arose as an Accounts Payable Clerk within the Multi-Billion pound industry known as the Asset management and real estate industry. The Asset management/Real Estate firm are looking for a reliable and ambitious Accounts Payable who wants to progress in their career and assist the finance team in the asset management/ Real Estate firm achieve a long term goal of expansion and growth.
Responsibilities as an Accounts Payable:
- Receive, organise and submit the supplier invoices
- Use the approvals to assist in validating the deal-related purchase invoices with the investment professionals that have requested the work
- Use the approvals to assist in validating the non-deal related purchase invoices with the
appropriate teams, managers and fund heads
- Matching contracts to invoice entries
- Maintaining contracts and managing queries
- Review accuracy for: data submission, supporting documentation, policy coverage, and procedures, and proactively communicate to the employee regarding problems, or queries on peculiar items with their expense claims
Desirable as an Accounts Payable:
- Basic accounting or part accounting qualification a bonus but not compulsory
- Previous experience working as an Accounts payable within Asset Management or within Real estate.