City of London, London
£27000 - £30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
An opening as an Accounts Payable Clerk has arose within the Financial services sector, where the financial consultants connect companies, organisations , traders and investors to the global markets through a unique blend of digital platforms.The purpose of the role at hand as an Accounts Payable Clerk is to assist the finance team to ensure smooth operation of business within the department and within the systems.
Accounts Payable Clerk Responsabilites within this job role:
- Ensure invoices and expenses are recorded in the accounting system, authorised by the relevant department head and settled in a timely manner
- Purchase ledger processing.
- BACS Payments
- Responsible for GL coding and GL Postings.
- Deal with incoming emails, post & expense queries.
- Be responsible for any manual filing.
- Ensure correct data input from trading system into accounting software is complete and accurate.
- Limited participation in the daily reconciliation process as needed.
- Working, assisting, and communicating with Monthly team
Essentials to be sucessful with this Accounts Payable Clerk position
- Previous Reconciliations experience
- Experience of using Oracle Accounting system
- ACCOUNTING Qualification