Our Client seeks an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk to join their team on a permanent basis. The Accounts Payable Clerk would require strong SAP experience and good attention to detail. At least 4 years plus accountants' payable experience. This is a fast paced, busy environment and would suit a "hands on" candidate
Duties of the Accounts Payable Clerk include:
- Receiving and recording the receipt of invoices
- Processing invoices to make sure payments are correct and on time.
- Requesting receipt of statements from invoicing contractors or businesses when they are not provided
- Processing payment runs.
- Matching and filing invoices and receipts
- Reconciling business accounts to make sure amounts paid reflect goods and services received
- Invoice allocation
- Answering queries from suppliers, contractors, and other business departments about accounts payable or payments made
- Distributing invoice copies to finance staff and other relevant departments
- Liaising with vendors and sites, as well as wider AP.
The Accounts Payable Clerk would work on a hybrid basis.