£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
22 days ago
Accounts Payable Supervisor
My client is one of the world's largest corporate groups and looking for a Accounts Payable Supervisor to join the team on an interim basis. This 6 months FTC role sits in the infrastructure unit.
- Leading and developing an Accounts Payable team for performance now, and succession planning for the future including training, coaching and career development for the team
- Ensure Accounts Payable outcomes and metrics achieve required targets, stretching to improve each and every day
- Managing priorities and responding to internal and external customer queries, including systems and process queries
- Working cooperatively with Procurement, Finance and Treasury to ensure individual and group performance goals/objectives are met for timing and quality
- Building, checking and approving payment runs
- Providing recommendations for improving Accounts Payable processes and systems, and implementing them with support across procurement
- Demonstrable experience of managing Accounts Payable and/or Accounts Receivable in a large multi- currency organisation
- Demonstrated leadership experience of a medium sized team
- Advanced knowledge of Accounts Payable/Receivable process and governance requirements to prevent fraud
- Knowledge of general accounting principles
- Understanding of broader purchase to pay processes
- Good numeracy skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, determine priorities and organise work to meet objectives and deal with issues
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite products (Excel, Outlook, Word, etc)
This company offers a competitive salary package, mentorship from the senior management team and fantastic staff retention.
Please note all applications will be treated with the utmost confidence and due to the high number of applications received; only successful candidates will be contacted.