City of London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum + pension, healthcare, dental
13 days ago
JOB TITLE: Accounts Payable Supervisor
LOCATION: City of London
SALARY: £30000 - £35000
A prestigious private equity firm are looking to hire an Accounts Payable Supervisor to join their team on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, the ideal candidate will have the ability to multi-task, prioritise effectively whilst working under pressure to meet deadlines.
The APS must be able to cope with 'peaks and troughs' and be prepared to work beyond the core hours in order to fulfil the duties of their role. Being appropriately assertive, having a flexible, positive "can do" approach to the job, and being a keen team player are all key to being successful in this role.
The successful candidate will have experience of high volume invoice processing, along with strong system knowledge of Concur.
The position sits within a mid-sized finance team, and the Accounts Payable Supervisor will oversea one other who is part time.
- Processing high volume invoices (250 per week)
- Management of all UK & US accounts payable ledgers and account allocations
- Perform Accounting Review Checks and updates on Concur , checking correct coding and appropriate item descriptions
- Review and post invoices imported to NAV
- Perform a payment run and produce the BACS payment schedules for review/approval by the FC and FD (weekly)
- Identify and report on Concur invoice requests that are outstanding with approver
- Run and send chase reports
- Overseas Payment Runs for 7 entities
- Assist Finance administrator in the set up new vendors
- Vendor Statement Reconciliation
- Vendor Queries
- Manage Concur system and workflows and act as a single point of contact for Concur queries
- Strong accounts payable experience
- High volume processing of invoices (250+)
- Concur experience - essential
- Financial Services background - essential
- Positive personality, social and committed
- Assertive, with the ability to build strong relationship quickly and push back when required
- Excellent time management skills