City of London, London
£28000 - £32000 per annum + Study Support, Bonus
about 1 year ago
KennedyPearce are currently recruiting an Accounts Payable Supervisor on behalf of a national leading leisure company based in central London.
- Provide leadership, expertise and guidance to the AP Clerks to enable them to provide timely and accurate financial services and responses to queries
- Oversee the Supplier Management processes including creditor accruals, reconciliations, ensuring that excellent supplier relationships are maintained
- Lead and act as a quality controller across all aspects of AP function to ensure consistency with company policies
- Recommend and undertake continuous system and process improvements to ensure quality service delivery to key stakeholders;
- Work closely with the Transactions Manager to set performance targets, team work plans, and mitigate identified risk areas
- Ensure all required monthly processing is completed within deadlines
- Provides oversight of payment runs including manual and urgent payments;
- Assists with day to day AP transactions as required.
- Act as the contact point for engagement with the AP function across the wider organisation.
- Manage resource and work planning function and allocate tasks within the team accordingly.
- Identify systems and process improvements and work with the Transactions Manager to implement these
- 3 years accounts payable experieince (ideally managed a small team)
- Sun system knowledge