City of London, London
£21000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits
2 months ago
A leading Real Estate Investment Firm are currently seeking a Junior Accountant to join their finance team in the City of London. This is a great opportunity for a part qualified accountant as the role offers a highly desired career opportunity to work in both a Finance and Operations capacity. The successful candidate will have previous Real Estate experience within a relevant finance role beforehand.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To generate daily bank statements using HSBCnet.
- Import daily statement imports for all bank accounts
- Process cash book journals and intercompany journals for sterling and multicurrency payments and receipts.
- Maintain the reconciliation of the cash book suspense account
- Process foreign, priority, HR salary payments and tax payments in a timely manner.
- Maintain the reconciliations of all cashbooks and bank accounts within the monthly deadline.
- Liaise with Accounts Receivable to ensure receipts for all companies and ledgers are processed on time.
- Maintain the cashbook filing for all bank accounts and company ledgers.
- Resolve internal and supplier queries.
- Maintaining the standing orders and direct debits
- Educated to degree level (2:1 and above)
- Part Qualified (ACCA/CIMA)
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all financial and team deadlines are met
- Excel Savvy
- Property experience is desired but not essential
- Ability to meet strict deadline
- Must have 1 years' relevant previous experience