Crawley, West Sussex
£20000 - £22000 per annum
28 days ago
A very well known and large professional services business with an established finance function. They offer a good work/life balance, excellent benefits and a busy motivated team environment. The role sits in a team and you will need to have a finance/accounting background through experience or studies. You must have good use of excel.
You will assist the AR and Credit Control function by providing timely processing of cash and ensuring the ledger is accurate. Duties include:
- Accurate allocation of client receipts against debtors ledgers on a daily basis
- Liaise with credit controllers
- Recording of receipts into non-sterling accounts
- Processing adjustments to cash postings
- Processing refunds where correctly approved
- Take and process credit card payments from clients
- Collation, processing and banking of cheques
- Process write-offs and bad debt requests
- Processing unpaid cheques
You need to have an Finance/Accounting background through work and/or study. You will be confident, have attention to detail and must have good use of Excel. Excellent communication skills and a supportive, positive attitude and the ability to make improvements are key.