City of London, London
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Hybrid Working
AG: 6MH : AR_1637158964
18 days ago
a amazing opportunity within a specialist service provider to the asset management industry are looking for an ambitious and responsible Accounts Receivable to assist the finance team with with billing and query resolutions within a fast paced environment.
Accounts Receivable Responsibilities:
- To raise all invoices in a timely manner, ensuring that all compliance is met
- Proactively and promptly resolve both client and internal issues and queries and communicate clearly internally and externally to ensure all queries are resolved satisfactorily
- Assist with time moves and other ad hoc requests related to the accounts receivable function
- Attention to detail and ability to work accurately within specified deadlines including but not limited to month end, quarter end, half-year end
- Ensure all contracts and invoicing requirements are understood, facilitating the correct system set-up and processes
- Managing Accounts Receivable inbox alongside other Accounts Assistant within the team
- To achieve individual and departmental performance targets.
- To generate ideas for improvements to processes and the overall employee experience.
- To communicate with employees in a professional and compliant manner
- An understanding of and adherence to all confidentiality aspects required
- dealing with high volume of billing and queries on daily basis.
essentials for this accounts receivable role:
- Minimum two years' Accounts Receivables experience in a fast-paced environment, with excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy and dealing with multi-currencies.
- Working through AATs/additional studies in accounting and finance
- Understanding of monthly management accounting, basic debits and credits knowledge required