West End, London
Up to £25000 per annum
AR - JN_1637850462
11 days ago
Join a well-established medical company in an Accounts Receivable role where you will be responsible for assigned aspects of the daily accounts receivable process including accurate billing, collection, and timely reconciliations. You will be working under the instruction of the Accounts Receivable and Paybles Manager and the Finance Manager.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities as Accounts Receivable:
- Responsible for the credit vetting of new and renewal business referrals.
- Produce monthly analysis and reporting on all credit checks and credit limits.
- Support management of the high-risk customers and assist credit control team
- Review all adverse credit decisions and provide recommendations for mitigation and approval.
- Attend sales or customer meetings to resolve credit issues when required
- Identify any changes in the risk profile of customers and escalate to senior management.
- Support growth and expansion to new markets/products by supporting risk management policies and processes
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working in a credit control/AR role
- Previous experience in a medical environment desirable
- High level of computer literacy. Previous use of Workday desirable not essential. Must be competent in the Microsoft Office Suite - Excel, Word, and Outlook.
Mon - Fri 9 - 5 + hybrid working