Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£35000 - £45000 per annum
AFARH - 38873_1625503920
about 1 month ago
EMEA Accounts Receivable Manager
I am looking for an Accounts Receivable Manager to join a well-established media company based in Hertfordshire to cover EMEA.
- Ensure that your team raise invoices to external customers and to other group companies.
- Previous End to End Accounts Receivable experience in Finance
- Responsible for resolving any queries and disputes, to ensure that cash collection targets are met.
- Work with operational teams to identify debts to be escalated to outsourced debt collection agencies.
- Responsible for credit assessments of new suppliers.
- Oversee cash allocations and ensure that this is kept up-to-date.
- Responsible for month end reporting of accounts receivable balances and statements for all EMEA companies, and will ensure that "SOX compliant" reconciliations are produced throughout the year.
- Use monthly reconciliations to ensure that any intercompany queries or disputes are resolved on a timely basis.
- You will be process-driven and proactive in nature, always looking to identify improvements or if new controls are required.
- Extensive accounts receivable experience, not just credit control experience.
- Good Excel skills (VLOOKUP, pivot tables).
- You will have management experience and are passionate about developing and training individuals.
- You will be comfortable liaising with stakeholders at all levels and be able to enforce controls and ensure processes are followed.
- Oracle R12 knowledge desireable
- An appreciation of Sarbanes Oxley
- Previous Experience of working in a multi-national environment
- Previous experience covering EMEA regions
- Previous Finance Shared Service Centre experience
- Confident, pro-active with strong communication skills