City of London, London
£24000 - £29000 per annum
AFAR - 2947_1629993757
27 days ago
My client, a leader in their field are looking for an Accounts Receiveable Assistant to join their team for a 6 month period to help with back log.
* Processing of invoicing ensuring accuracy, timeliness and continuous improvement of workflows between teams to avoid duplicate invoicing, in line with departmental targets.
* Set up new customer accounts and assist in the credit vetting process. Maintain and update customer details as appropriate to support invoice accuracy at all times.
* Promptly responding to invoicing and credit note requests in accordance with SLA's; proactively resolving queries.
* Responsible for timely collection of all company licensees to ensure monthly debt targets are achieved.
* Review and calculate audit adjustment invoicing/crediting for company licensees.
* Maintain and update excel spreadsheets for all company licensees.
* Prepare and circulate detailed debtors analysis on a weekly basis.
* Ensure incoming cash payments are applied accurately on a daily basis
* Ensure sales ledger is correctly maintained at all times with any correspondence updated within SAP
* Responsibility for the daily reconciliation of the licensing bank account ensuring all bank statement lines are matched to the receipts and payments posted on the system and prepare full balance sheet reconciliation.
* To provide a high-level of accounts receivable service to the licensing functions, ensuring revenues are applied and reconciled accurately and efficiently.
* Build strong relationships with licensing departments - managing the service level agreements, including ongoing reviews with the departments to ensure the processes are running as efficiently and efficiently as possible.
* Ad hoc analysis, project work in relation to accounts receivable operations as and when required.
WHO WILL YOU BE?
IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE OR ON A SHORT NOTICE PERIOD
* Minimum of 2 years' experience working in a credit control / accounts receivable role
* GCSEs (including grade C or above in Mathematics and English)/ A Levels or similar.
* A high level of computer literacy.
* Must be competent in the Microsoft Office Suite - Excel, Word, and Outlook.
* Previous use of SAP desirable.
* A good understanding of financial concepts and reconciliations, Excel and good written and verbal communication skills will be a requirement for the role.
* Experience of legal professional practice and/or other professional/ member services desireable