City of London, London
£30000.00 - £35000 per annum
29 days ago
Fantastic opportunity for a candidate to join our client as a Accounts Receivable Officer. Our client is a high profile property company in East London.
The company culture is fast-paced, with a supportive team to help achieve results.
Our client is targeting candidates who have ideally worked within a fast paced environment.
There is on-site parking as well as good accesses to public transprt.
This roles key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all debtors accounts are kept to terms
- Collecting all outstanding invoices and credits
- Closely monitoring accounts to ensure they comply with credit policies
- Working with several internal departments on outstanding accounts to resolve issues
- Ensuring all invoices and statements processes are followed
- Daily banking / allocation of payments
- Processing of rebate accruals and other charges required
- Monthly and weekly debtors account reconciliations
- Managing the collections process with external parties - for bad debts / collection
- Prepare weekly debtors reports for management
- Prepare debtors status report for sales team
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- At least 3-5 years experience within a Credit Control and Accounts Receivable environment.
- Ideally have experience working within a standalone role with the ability to work in a high-volume, fast paced environment.
- Excellent communications skills and ability to build long lasting professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Working in a Property environment would be an advantage.
- Microsoft Yardi experience would be preferred.