City of London, London
£23000 - £26000 per annum
AF - CC - 3497_1581349268
5 months ago
Accounts Receivable / Credit Officer
My client are seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated and committed Accounts Receivable/Credit Officer to join their team.
This is a full time position - Monday to Friday and will be based in Central London.
Reporting to the Head of Transactions, your key responsibility is to ensure your credit ledger is within acceptable trading terms.
Critical to the success of this role is a calm and professional disposition along with the ability to forge workable relationships both internally and externally.
- Manage debtor relationships and collections
- Communicate with sales on customer accounts
- Making high volume outbound collection calls
- Updating the ERP system and keeping accurate notes
- Escalating anomalies through to the Credit Manager
- The successful applicant will have at least three (3) years' experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrated collections experience in a high volume environment
- Communication skills with the ability to tactfully influence outcomes;
- Pro-active in continuous improvement;
- Relationship Management approach that is flexible & pragmatic;
- Resilience in managing difficult situations;
- Established time management skills;
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills - Excel, Word & Outlook
- Demonstrated ability to influence key internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in the Building/Logistics industry will be highly regarded