£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
6 days ago
My client a Financial Services client based in the City are hiring an Administrator to support the Risk & Legal teams, total approx 17.
It is essential that the Administrator can:
- Work with detailed documentation and compile reports to a very high degree of accuracy
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills with staff at all levels of the organisation
- Be willing to learn and develop their potential
- To assist with processing company rule based applications including Trade Security Control and Anti-Bribery applications;
- To develop and maintain hard and soft filing systems. Maintain information for key administrative matters related to the Legal Department as needed such as compliance and corporate governance reports;
- To provide general administrative support such as;
- scheduling, managing department diaries, arranging internal and external meetings, preparing for guests, organising travel and accommodation, and preparing and submitting expenses and invoices.
- Conduct transaction application related administration tasks
- Prepare relevant credit control reports of the department
- Handle SCR applications including the input of required data/information into SCR system
- Organise and sort out documents and files
- Ad hoc duties as require