£26000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
12 months ago
Administrator / Finance and Membership Administrator
My client are a Membership organisation, looking for a strong Administrator ideally with SAP experience, to support customers in relation to the Financial Protection, Membership, Risk and Claims Departments.
- To act as a main point of contact for new applicants, and existing members for al enquiries, understanding all business models
- Assist in the processing of applications
- Support the Finance department;
- Raising invoices
- Ensure payments are received and banked
- Maintain data in SAP
- Maintain records of Members in respect of Direct Debits
- To support the processes of annual subscription renewal
- To provide assistance to the Financial Protection team with regard to invoicing for AIPCC and carrying out credit control.
- Support the Membership department;
- Liaise with Members to ensure accurate data of membership records are correct on the databases and processing any changes to those records.
- Checking pending documents daily and chasing applicants/members, if necessary, for relevant information.
- To assist in the monitoring of Members Tour Operator liability insurance policies, Single Payment Scheme, administration of financial protection bonds and financial failure insurance policies.
- To assist in the preparation of monthly statistics of membership data when required.
- Manage CRM database