North West London, London
£21 - £22 per annum + & Benefits
11 months ago
NORTH WEST LONDON
My client, an International Training Beauty firm are looking for an Administrator to join their busy team based in North West London.
You will be responsible for all the successful maintaining and updating of the database delivering all reports to tight deadlines and ensuring smooth running of all Administration.
Minimum 2 years' experience, Local candidates would be ideal and an interest in Beauty would be beneficial.
- Making sure all files are kept tidy and updated with the relevant paperwork promptly
- Responsible for making sure all students training is compliant i.e. passports, visas etc
- Responsible for managing all generic inboxes and responding accordingly
- Provide written and verbal communication via letters, telephone, email etc
- Participate in team meetings to discuss developments, ideas, problems and concerns
- Providing ad hoc administrative duties as and when required within the Admin team.
- Provide support to the Systems administration Manager
- Carry out Photocopying requests, which will be large volumes
- Ensuring all public areas are clean and tidy. Deliveries to be allocated locations and not in walkways or fire exits
The Ideal Candidate:
- GCSE'S in Maths & English A-C or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a Administration role
- Ability to build positive relationships
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and positive approach about their career
- IT Literate
- Customer Enthusiasm
If this sounds like something you could be interested in, please do get in touch!