£21000.00 - £22000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Ideal opportunity for a graduate with 6-12months Admin experience
Administrator responsible for providing administrative support to the Governance and Transaction teams, ensuring that the portfolio managers are efficiently and effectively supported.
The ideal Administrator will have excellent communication skills.
Strong ability to multi task and balance competing priorities to meet deadlines within the context of a demanding workload.
- Monitoring investor reports
- Creating Excel spreadsheets
- Sourcing and collating data, preparing PowerPoint presentations) for the production of the quarterly board meeting packs
- Assisting with KYC tasks including maintaining KYC compliance folder, sending KYC information and opening bank accounts; preparing KYC documents, arranging certification, scanning, saving and distributing to clients
- Assisting with team meetings, events and training
- General admin support, arranging couriers, managing post and answering phones
- Coordinating confidential documents for overseas offices
- Printing, Scanning, Archiving and Filing documents