£23000 - £25000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
My client a City Trading house are urgently hiring within their Operations team to support the Head of Operations.
The company is looking for someone who is able to multitask, has strong problem-solving skills, is self-motivated and excited by the diverse range of opportunities and challenges.
Key Responsibilities & Skills:
- Support the Head of Operations with ad hoc queries and projects supporting in delivering the business plan.
- Support the wider Operations team with overseas incorporations and the subsequent management of the entities, helping them to scale globally while remaining compliant with all local laws.
- Demonstrate knowledge of compliance and manage all audit processes to a high standard.
- Identify areas for improvement in the company processes and help to drive efficiency, this will include research into new technologies and supporting with implementation.
- Preparation, Planning and coordinating the roll out of new business areas.
- Be agile in your thinking and effectively manage your time to meet business needs.
- Ad hoc administrative tasks as required
This role is highly administrative therefore we are looking for someone with strong and proven administrative skills ideally within Financial Services.
The client will interview this week and the ideal candidate will be able to start ASAP!