KennedyPearce are hiring an Accounts Payable Manage on a contracting basis until March. This role will manage a small offshore team and will mainly be working from home apart the occasionalk day in the Central London office.
- Management of the Accounts Payable Team based in the Phillipines
- Continuous review and recommendation of improvements in accounts payable processes
- Smooth operation of weekly payment runs including running accurate checks to ensure the correct payments are made to the correct suppliers; and that all invoices have been approved by the appropriate manager and posted to the correct legal entity and general ledger account code.
- Ensure all purchase ledgers, bank and credit card accounts are accurate and up to date across all companies within the group.
- Ownership of new supplier onboarding and related checks in the UK and USA.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, with primary focus on Sapphire's global suppliers as well as internally.
- Review and approval of all supplier invoices relating to customer software and maintenance products in line with formal criteria.
- Review and reconciliation of supplier statements, resolution of discrepancies and prompt attention to payment issues.
- Preparation and analysis of accounts payable reports including aged creditors and cashflow projection.
- Appropriate escalation of issues when they arise to minimise turnaround time.
- Lead and review month end close processes for the Accounts Payable team, including accruals and prepayments.
- Provide external auditors purchase to payment sample data.
- Assistance with supplier invoice coding and processing.
- Contribute to project to migrate from SunSystems to S4 HANA and implement purchase order function
- Strong knowledge of accounts payable processes, best practices and relevant accounting principles
- Staff management experience