City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits & Bonus'
9 months ago
I am current recruiting for an Application Support Analyst a well-established financial services company based in Central London. The ideal candidate will need to have a strong background application support working on oracle databases. Ideally the canddiate will come from a financial services client that i would like to discuss with you.
Application Support Analyst will have the following experience/skills:
Support all business applications.
- Support the Team Lead, Enterprise Business Application Support to administer and support (1° and 2™ level) the implementation of and the underlying Oracle Database and WebLogic Application Server.
- Resolve IT application-related incidents, service requests and problems in a timely and efficient manner in line with Business requirements. The main business applications in use at the are:
- Core Application and related payment systems Internet platforms
- Enterprise Content and Workflow Management system
- Data Warehouse and Reporting system
- Requirement gathering and specification for new or existing business requirements.
- Testing and implementing application patches in line with the change management policy.
- Provide application documentation for support desk.
- Coordinate the work of suppliers, contractors and colleagues during the development, testing and implementation of new or upgraded business modules or solutions.
- Identify project related risks and escalate project issues in a timely manner.
- Support other activities of the unit/department and tasks as assigned by Team Lead, Enterprise Business Application Support.
Application Support Analyst Background
- Basic understanding of retail banking operations/process and UK payments landscape. Oracle SQL / TSQL.
- Basic Linux/Unix Administration.
- Service Management (ITIL).
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office productivity suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project.
If you possess the above skills, experience and attributes then apply now without further delay