£25000 - £35000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
PA to CEO
Our client who are a TV production firm have an exciting opportunity for a PA to support the CEO and Founding Director.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and occasionally travelling with the CEO/Founding Director to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations.
- Extensive diary management.
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests and handling them when appropriate.
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post. Often corresponding on behalf of the CEO/Founding Director.
- Doing monthly reconciliations e.g. expenses and credit card.
- Liaising with other PA's and their TV commissioning editors.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Personal property portfolio, errands and personal administration duties.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- French and Spanish speaking.
- Knowledge of cashiering, book-keeping, and accounting duties
- Competent use of MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Internet Explorer
- Works easily and confidently with numbers
- Media experience preferred but not essential.
- Ability to handle a high workload, maintain high levels of accuracy and personal organisation whilst delivering work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Unfazed by unpredictable workload and changing demands.
- Responds efficiently to ranging queries from managers and freelancers, proactively seeking to resolve.
- Friendly, personable, positive approach.
- Welcomes working with creative and entrepreneurial characters.
- Welcomes working within a creative and entrepreneurial environment.
- Discretion and understanding of confidentiality issues.