Up to £50000 per annum + Benefits and Bonus
about 1 month ago
An exciting opportunity has become available working as an Asset Management Analyst for a global retail assets owner, developer, and management company.
This is a permanent role, where you will be reporting to the Operating Manager within the Operating Management (OM) department, responsible for defining the long term and short-term vision and strategy of the asset, working hand-in-hand with the various internal departments including leasing, Shopping Centre Management, Speciality Leasing and Development.
- Support the establishment and delivery of the 5-year business plan, organising contributions of all internal departments.
- Undertake analysis to assess leasing deals to understand the impact on asset valuation.
- Validation of leasing/operational assumptions on asset valuation cycles and quarterly financial closings.
- Prepare and follow up priorities from a cash flow perspective.
- Financial assessment of OPEX and CAPEX budgets.
- Propose innovative ideas for value creation in relation to the Asset.
- Act as a team leader for the Leasing Manager and the General Manager to help deliver and implement the 5-year business plan.
- Assess deal structures and KPIs such as like-for-like Net Rental Income, Return on Capital Employed and asset Internal Rate of Return.
- Participate in negotiations with tenants when the deal has a substantial investment or other complicated elements.
- Participate in improving processes/tools/ways of working.
- Daily Operating Management tasks: lease/contract assessments, meeting minutes, preparation of presentations etc.
- Act as a point person for the Asset for key internal and external stakeholders.
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of physical retail assets from an operational, valuation, and positioning aspect.
- Advanced analytical skills.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint Skills
- Ability to plan project tasks and activities.
- An understanding of how retail works in the field.
- Experience from and understanding of working with/in different countries and cultures.
- Capable of building strong relationships with varied stakeholders across the business.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written