City of London, London
£140 - £170 per day
9 months ago
Assistant Accountant - Contracting
Several industrial organisations are going through a period of growth and urgently require Assistant Accountants to assist them with a specialised project and the closing of month-end. We are seeking expressions of interest for the below job description.
You will be working for an industrial organisation that is leading the market in innovation and development. You will be supported but also expected to work autonomously to assist the team in all areas accounting.
Reporting to the Senior Financial Accountant you will be required to assist the finance team on a major project and also maintain the month-end functions.
Manage and order inventory of office suppliers
Data entry into accounting software for debtors & creditors
Matching purchase orders to invoices
Arrange courier pick ups and outgoing mail
Management of visitor log book
General administrative support to the accounts team
- Fixed asset maintenance
- 6 month role
- At least 2-3 years experience in a Assistant Accountant position
- Sound knowledge of excel spreadsheets
- Proficient in large accounting software/ERP
- A positive attitude towards all tasks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience in SAP/PRONTO is desirable
- Ability to multitask & meet deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Willing to take on and learn new tasks as directed
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.