West End, London
£28000 - £35000 per annum
4 months ago
- Based in the West End
- Interim full-time position with immediate start (scope to go perm)
As a rapidly growing Media & Hospitality organisation, my client is looking to employ an Assistant Accountant who enjoys working in a vibrant and busy office environment.
This position will be based in the West End.
Duties and Responsibilities
Primary duties of this role, which reporting directly to the Management Accountant, will include, but not limited to:
- General daily accounting duties - accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Assist with month end reporting.
- Assist with audit preparation.
- Assist with the preparation of tax schedules.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly BAS returns.
- Assist with financial report preparation and budgeting.
- Maintenance of the General Ledger and of the Fixed Asset Register.
- Complete ad hoc duties and when required.
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- A recognised degree in finance or accounting functions.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.