City of London, London
Up to £55000 per annum + Great Company Culture
26 days ago
My Client the world's largest commercial real estate services and investment firm are currently looking for a Assistant Fund Accountant.
- Prepare quarterly investor reporting, including liaising with the investment team, client services and the third-party Fund administrators.
- Review and monitor the financial reporting of the Fund's vehicles as prepared by third party administrators, including the review of dividend and NAV calculations.
- Assist with the quarterly valuation process across global real estate investments including the review of valuation policy and methodology. This will involve liaising with underlying fund investment managers and the preparation of investment valuations for the Fund's quarterly pricing committee.
- Responsible for the performance measurement of Fund's investments
- Responsible for preparing the Fund's monthly currency exposure for distribution to investors.
- To manage the annual audit of the Fund's IFRS financial statements with the third-party administrator and auditors.
- To assist the Fund Controller's with tax compliance across multiple jurisdictions including the US, Australia and Europe.
- Assist the investment team on deal support, including operational due diligence.
- Assist the client services team with the preparation of RFP materials and to information to respond to investor queries, including analysis of the Fund's costs and charges.
- Managing global separate accounts monthly and quarterly reporting, which includes preparation of £200m + NAV accounts, monthly prices and working closely with investment management teams.
- ACA/ACCA - recently qualified
- Audit/transactions services experience or previous experience working in real estate or private equity at a fund manager
- Strong technical and accounting skills are essential
- Strong written and verbal communication skills coupled with good commercial acumen
- Team player - able to work effectively and collaboratively within a small dedicated team but also a large local platform
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met
- Ability to relate well to other people at all levels, internally and externally
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Attention to detail and superb organizational skills.