£30000 - £35000 per annum
AMA - AF_1621960962
4 months ago
An exciting opportunity for an Assistant Management Accountant has become avialable with an Iconic Fashion start-up. I am looking for someone who isn't afraid to have a voice and who can really make an impact within this role.
What you will be doing
- Preparing and taking ownership of the month end accounting process.
- Take ownership of monthly reporting cycles
- Analyse and report on monthly performance against budget by cost centre.
- Conducting analysis
- Budget setting and reforecasting.
- VAT return submission.
- Managing costs
- Assist in the audit process.
- Provide support to wider Finance Team
- Business partnering to support key stakeholders both Financial and Non-Financial.
Who you are
- Part qualified or studying towards in CIMA or ACCA
- Proficient user of ERP systems (Microsoft Navision beneficial)
- Experience within a Retail/Beauty/Commercial business
- Strong communicator with the ability to present financial information.
- Analytical with excellent attention to detail.
- Advanced Excel user including look-ups and pivot tables.
- 1 years' minumum experience within month end process
- Pro-active approach and has the ability to work to strict deadlines whilst managing and prioritising own workload.
What they can offer
- Study support
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working