£27000 - £32000 per annum + study support, pension, healthcare
about 2 months ago
A specialist advisory business is recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the business. You will report to the Finance Director.
As an Assistant Management Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Assistance in the preparation of allocated overseas subsidiary accounts packs.
- Regular liaison with the Directors to ensure fees billed on Sage reconcile to the fee profile (in the running budget).
- Accrued/Deferred/Advanced Billing management.
- Prepayments release schedule.
- Fixed assets / depreciation schedule.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Client budget reporting.
- Marketing budget reporting.
- Part Qualified Accountant.
- Hands-on all-round experience of management accounting and AP/AR
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
This role will look up to pay £32,000 as well as offering extensive study support plus all standard benefits healthcare etc.