City of London, London
£35000 - £45000 per annum + + BONUS
AF - HR13038_1629997580
27 days ago
We are seeking an Assistant Management Accountant who is looking for an opportunity with an industry leader offering good potential for career growth. Working closely with the Finance Manager this role will support our broking division.
This hands-on role will require you to liaise with the Finance team in the UK and oversees Finance team within a busy, challenging environment that will provide you with mentoring and opportunities to develop.
You will possess tertiary qualifications in Finance/Accounting and be studying towards ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualification with career experience in a similar role together with.
- An understanding of accounts, balance sheet reconciliations and month end reporting
- Experience with maintaining multiple sets of accounts in dual currencies
- Analysing project budgets to gain an understanding of variances and performance
- Competent in MS Office with confident Excel skills - Navision, highly regarded
- Intercompany billing and reconciliations
- Completion of statutory & regulatory returns, such as VAT, Confirmation statements, ONS etc.
- Exceptional attention to detail, confidentiality, work prioritisation and capable of working in a dynamic environment
- High level of verbal and written communication skills with the ability to liaise with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Assist Manager in providing info/docs for statutory audit for entities in charge and deal directly with third party auditor
- Previous experience in a business with a Turnover of £10 Million or more
- Excellent analytical and time management skills and able to multi-task and manage conflicting priorities
- Open communication and engagement to work effectively in teams identifying and improving processes across cost savings, efficiency, and productivity
This is a great opportunity for someone who has some experience in an AMA role and is now looking for that step up in their career.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team-orientated organisation
- Competitive remuneration with ongoing training and support
- A long-term career opportunity
- Great Bonus structure
- Study support
- Hybrid working