City of London, London
£180.00 - £220.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
My client is one of the fastest growing software companies in the UK.
This interim Assistant Management Accountant will be a critical member of the organisation to support the team over the next 6-12 months with the monthly management accounts, audit and IFRS transition.
Key responsibilities for this job:
- Hands on involvement to support financial reporting team with monthly management accounts including but not limited to prepayments, accruals, intercompany debtors & creditors and intangible assets.
- Assisting with non SL/PL Bank postings and cashflow reporting
- Assisting with IFRS project and transition for the 31st Jan year end
- Assisting with audit queries and samples
- Assisting the Group Financial controller and financial reporting team as required
Knowledge and experience required:
- Experience in a similar management accountant role
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Strong excel skills
- Responsible and willing to take ownership of work and using own initiative
- Sharing responsibilities and strong team working capability
- Good communication skills
- Ideally part qualified ACCA/CIMA