West End, London
Up to £35000 per annum
21 days ago
Our client, a City based Challenger Bank are looking to recruit an Assistant Product Manager to join their expanding Savings team/department. This is a brand-new headcount, so a fantastic opportunity for somebody to make the position their own. Main summary of the position includes supporting the day to day running of the savings product portfolio, delivering strategic priorities and enhancements, managing product pricing and balances to achieve liquidity requirements and leading the delivery of product and proposition for the savings business. London based with the ability to work flexibly remotely, in-line with our client's hybrid working policy (3 days in London, 2 days at home).
Key responsibilities of the Assistant Product Manager will include;
- Support commercial performance of savings to meet business targets
- Support the product roadmap for future savings products and propositions
- Manage the deposit pricing strategy and lead proposals of pricing changes to the product manager
- Deliver key priorities for the savings business plan to meet current and anticipated regulatory requirements
- Monitor and provide competitor insight and market trends. Ensure developments are incorporated into the acquisition, retention, and product strategy. Customer and relationship management
- Review and improve processes to enhance our product offering, improving costs while keeping a customer centric view of everything we do
- Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience to the customer
- Provide practical input into all aspects of the business. This includes feedback on products, services and customer reviews
- Deliver a high quality, efficient and "can do" service to the business.
To be considered for this position, ideal candidates must have the following experience and skills;
- At least 1 years relevant experience as an Assistant Product Manager gained in the financial services sector, ideally in a savings or retail banking role
- Someone who is passionate about savings and wants to deliver savings products and propositions for savers
- Commercial acumen and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Awareness of BCOBS, FCA and PRA regulatory frameworks
- Strong communication and stakeholder manager skills
- Time management and organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise especially when under pressure.
- Someone who understands the competitive structure of the UK savings market, particularly the role of new entrants and small banks, to ensure the Bank is well positioned within it