Chiswick | £55,000 | 18 Month FTC
My Client are a leading TV Production firm on the hunt for a Benefits Project Manager to join their team on a 18 Month FTC.
As a key member of the team, this role will be supporting the Intl C&B Director with the launch of a new benefits portal and app across 20 countries.
Responsibilities as the Benefits Project Manager:
- Close alignment with external benefits system provider to ensure deadlines met and activities tracked
- Helping to set project deadlines and communicating to wider project team
- Attendance of all meetings, ensuring meetings notes actioned and relevant stakeholders updated
- Design - contribute to the design of the portal and review all design documents, ensuring consistency across markets.
- External integrations - Support regional C&B lead in working with local benefit providers.
- Training - lead the planning, create training materials and implement training modules for multiple teams.
- Testing - ensure robust testing is completed across all areas of the portal.
- Strategy - Support Intl C&B Dir with driving the digitisation of benefits.
The Successful Benefits Project Manager will have:
- Proven track record of delivering significant and complex projects.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks concurrently, prioritising and delegating effectively.
- Good experience of benefits systems implementation.
Benefits of working for this Client:
My Client offer a range of incredible benefits such as agile working (3 days in the office, 2 days from home), core hours of 10-4, on-site restaurants, subsidised food and drink, private healthcare and more.
An incredible firm who invest time in their employees, develop their skill sets and offer intense training programmes.