City of London, London
£28000 - £33000 per annum
AF - AR - 2021_1621257751
4 months ago
TEMP TO PERM
The role of the Billing Specialist requires you to have a great eye for detail and an ability to resolve problems quickly. You need to become confident with taking ownership of project setup's, billing, project costs, purchase orders and requisitions, and ensuring timesheet completion.
What you will be doing?
* Produce all draft invoices for all designated areas and distribute for review
* Ensure responses are collated and actioned in a timely manner
* Liaise with other team members to ensure resolution of all queries
* Ensure invoices are sent to clients and relevant cut-off deadlines are met.
* Raising of project related purchase requisitions and tracking purchase order
* Ensure all contract variances and changes to revenue are reflected within approved forecasts on EBS in a timely basis
Who you are?
* Recent graduate of a Top University - Grade 2:1 or higher
* Studying for ACCA / CIMA
* Billing experience preferred OR revenue recognition
* Ability to work under pressure in a busy flexible environment
* Proactive / ambitious individual with positive can do attitude
* Attention to detail & deliver high quality work
* Strong inter-personal skills
* Young bright individual who is eager to learn and progress within Finance
* Previously experience of working with accounting systems and ERP, ideally EBS and Oracle
* Competency in Excel
* Analytic with strong academic background