£26000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
4 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Bookkeeper to join a leading accountancy practice in the heart of London.
This role sits within the FCA regulated part of the company there exposure to financial services is desirable, but not essential.
The client are a dynamic and multi-skilled work-force who are seeking an enthusiastic Bookkeeper to join their vibrant team.
- Monthly/Weekly Bookkeeping with SAGE LINE 50 - including bank reconciliations, journal postings and customer / supplier statement reconciliations
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Processing of EC Sales/Intrastat statements
- Income/expenses analysis using excel spreadsheets
- Gather information for compliance files
- Other relevant ad hoc duties as required
- 2 years minimum experience of working in bookkeeping department of Chartered Accountants
- Intermediate level MS Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, sumifs)
- Knowledge of Sage Line 50 essential (test upon interview)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Accuracy and attention to detail in all aspects of work
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable dealing with people at all levels within a company
- Team player and self-starter