£75000 - £80000 per annum + bonus, pension, healthcare
4 months ago
A leading fin tech firm is recruiting for a Business Analyst Manager. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the organisation. You will report to the Head of business analysis.
As a Business Analyst Manager you will be responsible for:
- Define and own the Analysis Framework, in line with the vision set by the Head of Business Analysis, ensuring it is applied consistently and appropriately across the workstreams.
- Drive the adoption of industry best practices both in terms of tools and techniques, drawing on previous experience in these areas, and ensuring it is done it a collaborative, inclusive manner.
- Acts as an ambassador for Business Analysis as a discipline across the business, promoting an understanding of the role of the BA across the organisation.
- Leadership of both less experienced staff and other managers within their area.
- Business analyst managerial experience
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
This role will look up to pay up to £80,000 as well as offering 25-35% bonus plus a generous benefits package.