City of London, London
£27000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
22 days ago
My client, who are a Major player within the Foreign Exchange World, are looking to hire a Business Analyst. They have a Global presence, but this role will be based in their stunning office in the heart of the city.
As a Business Analyst you will be involved in the analysis of the business domain and documenting its business, processes, systems, assessing the business model and its integration with technology.
- Organise and own the requirements gathering process across the business facilitating workshops with technical and business subject matter experts.
- Map complex processes and informational flows across the technology stack including the creation and sign off, of business and technical requirement documents.
- Creating AS-IS and TO-BE process maps and similar schematic diagrams that are easily digestible both from a technical and end user perspective.
- Support internal and external delivery teams with project planning, testing, reporting, and implementation.
- Work closely with the Project Manager and Head of Technology when reviewing priorities, projects and requirements gathering.
Essential skills and Experience
- Proven experience working on software development projects building requirements for major projects.
- Highly organised planning and time management skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Working with senior member of management across different functions and time zones.
- Experience working with external party vendors and establishing an effective working relationship with these vendors.
- Significant problem-solving ability whilst working under agreed timelines from senior management.
- Experience using CRM tolls.
- Working on project management tools such as Monday.com
- Experience working in a Trading organisation or financial services.
- Flexible, team-spirited approach with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to work accurately to tight deadlines in a demanding environment.