City of London, London
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits
about 2 months ago
An exciting opportunity has become available, working as a Business Assistant for our client a Transport Social Enterprise company.
The Business Assistant reports to the Business Manager who in turn reports to the Board and CEO. You will be expected to take over responsibility of minute taking for all Governance meetings and Office Management of their Head office in the city of London with 20 employees.
Governance and Minute taking:
- Minute taking and Administration for all Board meetings and Board committees.
- Preparing annual meeting schedule and distribution of invites.
- Preparing Board pack information, using corporate templates to prepare final pack and present to Business Manager to sign off, distribute Board packs to meeting attendees.
- Distribution of minutes to attendees.
- Draw up actions list from minutes each meeting and distribute to internal Executive team.
- Ensure relevant board meetings are scheduled for each entity working with Business Manager to ensure compliance.
- Take direction from Business Manager in relation to undertaking quarterly audits of directorships and other information.
- Main contact for Head Office for day to day matters including contact with building manager.
- Ensuring stationary and canteen supplies are adequate, ordered and appropriately packed.
- Main contact regarding other office requirement including photocopier, cleaners etc.
- Responsible for producing staff access cards for the building.
- Liaising with external contractors, H&S and IT regarding any inspections, PAT Testing, any changes regarding Head Office etc.
- Responsible for securing storage of all legal and formal documentation on Share point and ensuring specific documentation are loaded to confidential folders.
- Experience dealing with Board level members.
- Must be experienced in minute taking on a regular basis and comfortable sending out all notes to Board level members.
- Experience in Office Management preferred but not essential.
- Advanced experience of MS Office and SharePoint.
- Ability to manage a diverse workload
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills, with an exceptional level of accuracy and attention to detail.