City of London, London
£38000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Business Development Manager | City of London | £40K
My Client are a leading law firm on the hunt for a Business Development Manager to join their robust team of 6 on a permanent basis.
They are a hardworking and robust team who deal with a full spectrum of tasks including, publications, press & PR, seminars, events, tenders and various marketing initiatives.
- Source content for internal and external publication;
- Draft and finalise press releases and news articles for publication;
- Monitor and maintain the firm's social media platforms (e.g. Twitter & LinkedIn);
- Develop and maintain the firm's website;
- Oversee and develop department specific microsites;
- Champion the firm's Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme, liaising with charities and exploring initiatives for the firm to take part in;
- Lead the firm's CSR communications and attend internal CSR meetings;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to influence and educate stakeholders;
- Previous experience of working in a similar role ideally within a legal or professional services firm;
- Sound commercial acumen