City of London, London
£45000 - £47000 per annum + Amazing Benefits
about 1 year ago
12 Month FTC
My Client are Global Office Workspace based in the West End on the hunt for a Centre Manager to support the Director of Business Centres on a 12 Month FTC.
You'll be the first point of contact for all existing clients, new clients and internal stakeholders. If you can juggle tasks with a smile on your face, then this role is for you.
- Overseeing the day to day running of the business centre covering all aspects
- To ensure that all meeting rooms are tidy, safe and welcoming to all clientele/visitors
- Working closely with the Sales team in relation to new clients
- Deliver viewings to potential clients and be involved in the agreements
- Maintain reports and invoicing relating to centre occupancy
- To lead and support the admin team
- Manage the centre team
- To process catering orders and meeting room requests
- To carry out all administrative duties for clients
- Booking various chargeable services for clients such as taxis, couriers etc
- To understand the principles of Health and Safety and Security procedures
- To complete audits of vacant offices and produce inventories on office spaces
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge and skills
- Be proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Have face to face customer service skills
- Competent on PowerPoint
- Switch board operational skills
If this sounds like something you could be interested in, please get in touch/apply!