City of London, London
£100000.00 - £110000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Chief Marketing Officer
City of London / Remote
My Client are a recognised leader in AML Technology, with offices all over the Globe, headquartered in London. Due to rapid growth and expansion; they are seeking a Chief Marketing Officer to drive forward their global business and build a high performance team.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated and driven person, with strong experience in enterprise B2B marketing.
Leading the entire Marketing function, you will work closely with the sales leaders to achieve revenue targets and report directly into the CRO.
Responsibilities of the Chief Marketing Officer:
- Developing and executing the global marketing and communications strategy and budget for internal and external communications.
- Leading and providing direction across our global marketing community, creating efficiencies across a diverse region and community.
- Forming close collaborations with the leadership team to identify and create new opportunities to engage with our customers and prospects.
- Owning and Developing a Content Team that successfully delivers a wide range of collateral with the aim to directly and indirectly impact revenue generation.
- Own the strategic relationships between Product, Marketing and Sales to ensure successful strategies for new product lines.
- Design and execution of enterprise targeted strategies, including tracking of targets, KPIs and budgets.
- Forecast and scale existing marketing channels, tools, infrastructure and other relevant marketing elements to achieve growth targets.
- Experimenting with any new or creative ways of building our brand, generating leads or other value to the business.
- Leadership of a 3 people strong marketing team including establishing new roles and sub teams.
- Strong Ownership of growth targets and overall marketing strategy.
- Interviewing and onboarding of new hires to the Marketing team.
- Developing top talent within the team to establish a culture of learning and sharing.
Requirements of the Chief Marketing Officer:
- Experience working in Artificial Intelligence, AML or Technology Industries.
- Understanding the requirements of a global market with strong customer and market presence in all regions (EMEA, NALA and APAC)
- Management experience of a team of 3 minimum
- Enterprise Marketing: Success in managing PPC, Content, Social etc.
- Experience in planning global marketing strategies and where necessary, assisting with the hands-on delivery of campaigns across all channels.
Perks of working here as the Chief Marketing Officer:
- Flexible / Agile working
- Internal Progression Programmes
- An excellent board of friendly, diverse and intelligent professionals around you
- A social environment
- Equity in the business
- Bonus and Benefits