£200 - £230 per day
11 months ago
This Client Finance Analyst is an urgent hire for a minimum 6 month period. The role will be fully remote for 6 months and you will in charge of looking after the accounts for 5 clients.
- Ability to recognise and diagnose problems, as well as the underlying causes and help to develop practical solutions as part of a team.
- Natural attention detail, which does not waiver under pressurised situations.
- Comfortable being uncomfortable, and up for the challenge. We often have to work across multiple systems and countries to gather, cleanse and analyse data
- Effectively develop good working relationships with multiple non-finance teams across a global organisation.
- Familiarity of: Oracle ERP, Salesforce CRM, PowerBI and Confident with MS Excel and PPT
Your must be have:
- Ability to process and, most of all, interpret financial data in support of commercial decisions.
- Ability to manipulate data within excel through use of tables, pivot tables, and charts at the direction of others.
- Has a basic understand of a P&L report (project level)
- Basic understanding of revenue recognition and projections
- Collection, consolidation and analysis of data from client and finance teams.
- Ad hoc special project work and implementation of best practice measures to improve reporting requirements
This role will start in the next 2 weeks with interviews ASAP. Please apply if you are available at short notice.