City of London
Up to £55000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits & bonus
27 days ago
Our client who are a leading Financial services company based in central London are looking to hire a Client Management Associate who is fluent Italian.
The role as Client management Associate will be responsible for delivering a high-quality customer experience for their clients across the globe. This role will also serve as the first point of contact for their clients to connect them with all teams within the Global Payments Business (Trading, Sales, Operations, IT and Correspondent banking) with regards to their day-to-day queries and processes.
Duties as Client Management Associate:
- Participate in pre-sales meeting to provide sales with the necessary support to transition clients over to BAU support model
- Work with Client Management, Client Service, Operations and Production support teams within the Global Payments Business to help provide clients with accurate and timely support.
- Assistance with designing client training and processes for the Global Payments systems and products available.
- Support onboarding new clients, including client set up and training clients on all available system features and products.
- Review Client interaction on a monthly/ quarterly basis to analyse and report - Number of investigations, number of transactions, transaction value, and currencies traded in.
- Build an approach per client, working with the sales team, to reduce the number of investigations, increase transactions, and encourage local currency trades.
- Work with internal teams to improve investigation turnaround time where possible, by identifying and raising automation, bugs and enhancement request.
- Will be fluent Italian
- Have come from a similar environment
This is an excellent opportunity to join a great team and company that offer a hybrid working model, along with excellent benefits and a quarterly bonus!