City of London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Plus Benefits
29 days ago
I am seeking a Client Onboarding Analyst to join one of the largest international insurance companies in their London offices. Our client has over 6,000 employees globally and as Client Onboarding Analyst you will be responsible for supporting business units by delivering effective and compliant onboarding of clients and insurers. The successful candidate will be responsible for Due Diligence searches, KYC checks and for supporting employees within the team by ensuring the maintenance of Global XB and Sector Broking System account records.
If you have previous knowledge of Global XB and experience of operating in the compliance/ security department then this could be the perfect position for you.
- Maintains records to produce metrics and updates measures to ensure their continued effectiveness
- Provide advice in relation to the requirements for the onboarding of clients, insurers and other
- Oversees the approval process for clients, insurers and other counterparties.
- Reviews Insurer Terms of Business Agreements, providing informed analysis, collaborating closely with relevant parties until agreements are finalised in line with requirements
- Contributes to the development and compilation of procedural manual for the Security & Counterparty team to ensure all policies, processes are documented and work activities are consistent and efficient.
- Interprets instructions and issues arising, and then implement actions according to policies and procedures
- Successful candidates must have previous working knowledge of Global XB
- Experience of operating in the compliance department/Security & Counterparty department of a public company
- Commercial awareness and focus on the application of regulation within the insurance broking industry.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and regulations.
- Broad knowledge and understanding of insurance, principles, products and services.
- Broad knowledge of risk management practices.