£27000 - £30000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Expanding Organisation seeks a Client Onboarding Coordinator to join the business on a permanent basis. The successful candidate would require previous experience from a busy financial/professional services background and have an outgoing personality to be the first point of contact with their clients when onboarding them.
Reporting into our Finance Director and interacting with our Directors and Partners, you will have an excellent eye for detail and use your great organisational skills to ensure they have all the documentation necessary, be it from individuals or large corporations.
Duties of the Client Onboarding Coordinator include:
- Working directly with internal client managers to facilitate client onboarding for new clients and liaise directly with new clients during the onboarding process.
- Focus on excellent customer service and professional communication to provide a positive first experience for new clients.
- Managing the end-to-end onboarding process including updating all internal databases and completing all AML/KYC regulatory compliance requirements
- Ensuring all evidence is recorded and filed as required by the relevant processes, procedures, and standards.
- Ability to identify ways to strengthen internal processes to mitigate risks and reduce time taken to onboard clients.
Requirements/Skills for the Client Onboarding Coordinator include:
- Administrative experience and confident working autonomously
- Some compliance knowledge desired preferably from a Financial Services or professional services institution.
- Excellent communication skills, outgoing with experience interacting with clients and colleagues at all levels in a professional manner.
- Organised, thorough and professional.
- Experienced in owning a process and excellent eye for detail.
- Xero, Excel, and SharePoint experience nice to have.