City of London, London
£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
10 months ago
Client Services Administrator
City of London
£25,000 - £28,000
My Client who are an FX Client based in the heart of the City are looking to hire a Client Services Administrator to join their growing team.
Ideal candidate would have worked within Financial Services previously and have some KYC / AML experience.
Duties as a Client Services Administrator:
- Administrative duties including account set-up, paperwork and filing
- Assisting with Account Management checks
- Providing professional support to clients and partners
- Monitoring and handling client queries in support inbox
- Provide reports with the support of internal systems to clients or other departments
- Assist clients with the deposit and withdrawal process and provide guidance on payment systems
- Dealing with chargebacks
- Administrative Salesforce duties
- Report any potential issues for client facing technology using the monday.com system.
- Providing assistance to the Compliance Department and other executives for preparing regulatory reports and any other administration
Requirements of the Client Services Administrator:
- Establish and maintain a good & professional relationship with clients, colleagues and partners.
- Ensure you pay attention to detail in all aspects of the rol
- Be diligent in keeping on top of support functions, in a timely and professional manner.
- KYC and AML experience.
Perks of working for this firm:
- Agile / Flexible working
- Progression programmes
- Friendly, fun and sociable team
- Benefits and bonuses