£25000 - £28000 per annum
4 months ago
My Client who are an FS client based in the heart of the City are looking to hire a Client Services Administrator to join their growing team!
Ideal candidate would have worked within Financial Services previously and have some Client Service Administration experience.
- Administrative duties including account set-up, paperwork and filing
- Assisting with Account Management checks
- Providing professional support to clients and partners
- Monitoring and handling client queries in support inbox
- Provide reports with the support of internal systems to clients or other departments
- Assist clients with the deposit and withdrawal process and provide guidance on payment systems
- Dealing with chargebacks
- Administrative Salesforce duties
- Report any potential issues for client facing technology using the monday.com system.
- Providing assistance to the Compliance Department and other executives for preparing regulatory reports and any other administration
- Report any suspicious activity (suspected fraud) to the MLRO or compliance promptly
- Ensure you are up to date with all compliance issues by reading all documentation ,emails and updates as sent by the Head of Compliance or line manager
- Plan, prioritise & organise workload
- Establish and maintain a good & professional relationship with clients, colleagues and partners
- Ensure you pay attention to detail in all aspects of the rol
This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual, the company is growing and are looking for some real talent that what to grow and progress with the business.