City of London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum
about 2 months ago
My Client is an institutional-grade financial services network that are currently looking for a Dutch speaking Client Services Analyst to join their vibrant team based in the City.
The successful applicant will be responsible for delivering a high-quality customer service experience for their clients across the globe.
This role will also serve as the first point of contact for their clients to connect them with all teams within the Global Payments Business (Trading, Sales, Operations, IT and Correspondent banking) with regards to their day to day queries and processes.
* Work with Client Services team, Operations team and Production support team within the Global Payments Business to help provide clients with accurately and timely support.
* Assist with onboarding new clients.
* Assistance with designing client training and processes for the Global Payments systems and products available.
* Work with the Global Client Services team on business projects and initiatives.
* Travel for client visits when required.
* Track and report on customer service metrics for clients.
* This list of responsibilities may not be all-inclusive and can be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities as needed.
Knowledge and Experience
* Interest in Finance.
* Previous client support experience is an advantage.
* Understanding of the payments services industry
Qualification and Skills
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office products including Excel.
* Self-reliant and confident working within a small team with exposure to key business stakeholders.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills.
* Communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organisations.
* Excellent critical thinking/problem solving skills
* Dutch language fluency is required.