Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire
£20000 - £25000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Our client are an FCA authorised international payments company at the early stages of the next stage in their growth journey. Recently acquired by a renowned private equity group, their ambition is to become the leading foreign exchange and international payments company in the UK.
Job Description and Responsibilities
They are currently searching for a Client Services Analyst. The candidate will be responsible for providing support to existing and prospective private and corporate clients, dealing with queries, matching funds in from clients, to be the first point of contact for customers and the front office, updating account details and working alongside the Compliance Team to assist with adhoc queries. Our aim is to build and maintain long-term client relationships while providing a seamless customer experience.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical, account and trade related queries via telephone
- Escalate high-level issues to relevant stakeholders and make suggestions for process improvement
- Onboarding Private and Corporate clients in a timely manner
- Completing KYC refresh's on Private and Corporate clients
- Requesting KYC information from prospective client
- Resolving customer queries, recommending solutions, and guiding product users through features and functionalities.
- Matching third party funds in
- Conducting and clearing Sanction, PEP and Adverse media alerts
- Provide admin support for updating client details
- Working closely with Compliance to deal with ad hoc queries
Qualification and skills
- At least 1-2 years' experience preferably in a client support role/ AML compliance role
- A level's or higher
- Analytical problem-solver with a passion for client support
- Understanding of how CRM systems work
- An excellent communicator
We have a range of really exciting benefits, to name a few...
- 25 days Annual leave, with a chance to purchase up to 5 additional days
- 24/7 GP, counselling and Psychotherapy sessions for all members and their direct families
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Generous maternity leave
- 4x Life Assurance
- Access to a wide range of Cash Plan services
- Access to Pirkx, our amazing online benefits portal where you have a chance to win up to £3000 in a lotto draw and access a Range of discounts to use in shops and restaurants and much much more!