City of London, London
£60000 - £70000 per annum
2 months ago
International technology business based in Central London who are looking for commercial Analysts to join the team. These roles are newly created and will provide actionable insight to the commercial leaders across the business. Reporting to the Head of Commercial Finance, you will be business partnering with various departments across the business, developing a strong and effective working relationship in order to provide valuable insight.
Playing a key role both within finance, this newly created role will be analysing large volumes of data, in order to produce meaningful insight to update senior management on the financial outlook of the business. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and confident individual who wants to immerse themselves in a fast paced environment and is confident presenting financial information to senior stakeholders.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Driving value through commercial insight, analysis and market knowledge.
- Business partnering with senior stakeholders.
- Providing insightful commercial analysis to enhance and support the strategic decision-making process across the business.
- Leading the entire budgeting and forecasting process.
- Maintaining the rolling forecast model with actual monthly data.
- Understanding the cash requirements and forecasting daily cash modelling.
- Providing detailed commentary, with variance analysis for monthly board pack.
- Producing models to support projects, including analysing cost per click.
- Understanding the financial performance of the business whilst identifying risks and opportunities and providing recommendations.
- Qualified if you have a wealth of commercial experience however non qualified- CFA or MBA profiles.
- Advanced excel skills, with the ability to build financial models
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to interpret and present data to the stakeholders
- Ability to offer advice to the business to aid the key decision making process
- Strong communication skills both written and oral